UNIVERCITY| Spectrum Xperience


So last week was a blast! Indeed we had fun with my cousins and a bunch of friends. Its the university
days so we had fun and making the most of it before going back to school and putting ourselves back to reality. So ending the week is just right, very right ;) If youre an avid reader of this blog you basically remember my last post about UNIVERCITY. It is totaly wicked and wild! All the people are in their utmost self and making the night a whole lot fun.
  Ferris Wheel to feel the festival vibe. 


     
 Cousin doing her pose



Me and my Bestie @mislynnie 


Totally owned the night with em and the bunch.

 While waiting for our turn.



Tony of Drop Decay doing his thing.

Half of the crowd. Or most like one fourth? hehe

3am scene

I will never forget this experience and I cant wait for the next chapter of Spectrum Experience.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

 
FRANK YOU © 2013 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. DESIGN + CODING BY INTOTHEBLUS.COM.